Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Changing the Order of Blogs from this Point Onward


Most blogs start at a certain place and each succeeding blog at a later date goes on top.  So if you want to copy some blogs in a chronological order, you have to do it one at a time, going upward.  I deliberately jiggered the first seven(?) blogs' dates so that if someone just wanted to copy the blogs in chronological order, it would be a simple matter just copy and paste the whole shebang at once.

From here onward I'm going to leave the blogs alone so that they will stack naturally upward with the newest blog/comment on top.  The reason I'm changing is that the first group of blogs was the general purpose of the establishing the blog and those initial posts represent what I think people should know as a baseline.  The current baseline of knowledge is far too low, for a number of reasons, so rather than just complain I decided to chip in what I personally think should be the baseline.  Hope it helps.

Mike Sigman
11/6/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment